Sunday 2 March 2014

Singleplayer

I know that it has been a while and I apologies for that. Aside from my other blog "Blaster's Reviews", to which I am currently writing a review of Digimon Tamers for, other things came up that I needed to prioritize.

As for the information, there are two things I want to discuss that relate to the single player aspect of Fan Disagreement. The first is the modes. There will be two separate singleplayer campaigns on top of the usual, a Melee inspired adventure mode (pretty self explaining) and also a Brawl inspired story driven mode.

The other thing I want to talk about is the points and smash tokens that you could get in Brawl, for SSBFD, you can use them to play mini games along with the ability purchase trophies, stickers, and characters (including special characters that cannot be unlocked in any other way).

No comments:

Post a Comment