Sunday 11 May 2014

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Impressions?

Earlier in the week, the world saw the first trailer for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. As a Generation 3 fan, with Pokémon Emerald being my first Pokémon Game, I was excited. As to why I haven't done a impressions yet... because I can't. With Arkham Knight there was a trailer to critique, aspects to look at, there wasn't any of that in the initial trailer and the only other gameplay I've seen is Groudon and Kyogre coming out of the ocean which might suggest that there won't be a Emerald story mode for both of them, which is a shame. At E3 I'll do a better impressions because we'll hopefully get new information but until then...We'll just have to wait. Until then, let the trumpets be herd, have your Surf Pokémon ready and enjoy the tropical weather, Hoenn is back

No comments:

Post a Comment