Saturday 29 April 2017

Update: Change of Pace

               You're probably wonder why there is no Mediaton uploaded this week. That's because I'm going to change the format to align with my personal schedule. Every Mediaton journal is going to happen every other week now, and the format will be changed from days to general events. 
               
               Although, the Saturdays without Mediaton journals are not going to be barren. I will put up a short opinion piece every other Saturday, or maybe even a review! I hope you keep checking back on this site for new content as I check back on the residents of Mediaton. I'm not the only one here making content either, you can also read up on Blaster's misadventures in Happy Home Designer among other reviews.

               See you soon! -keybug55 (Marissa)

No comments:

Post a Comment